Steps to prevent the spread of (COVID-19) for food providers and restaurants
Currently, there is no evidence of food being associated with transmission of COVID-19 , but for the sake of public safety, we recommend the following:
- No employees allow to work if having influenza symptoms (runny nose, sore throat, cough, high fever) until the symptoms are completely disappear.
- Cover your mouth and nose with tissues while coughing or sneezing then dispose them.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 40 second, if soap and water are not available, you can use a hand sanitizer that contains 60% to 95% alcohol.
- Wash your hands before touching your eyes, mouth and nose.
- Sterilize all surfaces and items that are frequently touched such as the cash counter, tables, chairs, door handles, bathrooms and the electronic payment machine.
- Use the electronic payment service instead of cash.
- Make sure there is a enough distance (at least one meter) between every customer
- Provide sterilizers around the electronic payment machine and exit door and put awareness posters about the importance of hand sterilization.
- Use plastic dishes, spoons and cups then dispose them immediately.
- Do not wear the facemask if you do not have a symptoms.