Entering is limited to fully vaccinated individuals according to the health status in Tawakkalna application (Immune), except for the groups who are not obligated to take the vaccine as appears in Tawakkalna application.
- Regarding employees at risk of infection, they must return to work after taking the required doses of the vaccine (according to the definition attached in Appendix No. 1).
- All individuals should wear masks properly and dispose of them immediately after use.
- If the person could not wear the mask for any reason, he should cover his mouth when sneezing or coughing.
- Hand shaking is not allowed.
- Ensure washing hands for at least 40 minutes with soap and water or using the sanitizers for at least 20 minutes regularly if there is no water and soap.
- Workers must follow the instructions regarding when, what and how to wear the personal protective equipment and the best way to remove them.
- In case there is a nursery at the workplace, it is required to adhere its protocols.
- Rearrange the offices or the workstations to ensure social distancing between employees [for one and a half meters].
- If there is more than one entrance, designate one for entry and the other for exit.
- Use floor stickers to indicate a safe distance of at least one and a half meters between individual in waiting lines and in all facilities.
- Ensure that the hand sanitizer contains 60-80% alcohol and meets the requirements of the Saudi Food and Drug Authority.
- Tissue paper should be distributed and placed in prominent places.
- Clean and disinfect toilets periodically on a daily basis, with ensuring a good ventilation and reducing the temperature inside them and keeping the record of the disinfection.
- Air filters for ventilation devices, especially air conditioners, must be changed or cleaned periodically.
- Provide adequate waste bins, and waste must be disposed of immediately.
- Disinfect frequently touched surfaces and toilets periodically.
- Remove dirt with soap and water before the disinfection process. For disinfection, use disinfectants such as the sodium hypochlorite, and follow the instructions on the product in terms of concentration and method of use.
- Ensure to disinfect the toilets periodically.
- (Tawakkalna) application must be used to ensure the employee’s health status concerning COVID-19 disease. If the employee’s status is positive or in contact with a positive case, all this will appear at the application, will not be allowed to enter the workplace.
- Prevent anyone with flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, runny nose, sore throat) from coming to work or entering the workplace.
- If someone shows symptoms he must adhere to the isolation and prevent from coming to work.
- The employee can return to work after he completely recovers and checking that by updating his status in Tawakkalna application.
- If a confirmed infection is registered among employees, the guideline for dealing with suspected or confirmed cases in workplaces issued the Authority Public Health must be applied.
- Isolation room must be equipped in the workers residence, please refer to the (worker accommodations guidelines)
- Create a list of employees who work together and their working shifts.
- Distribute awareness brochures at visible places, and translate them, including the following:
- Methods of disease transmission and prevention.
- Raise awareness of washing hands and avoiding touching the eyes, nose and mouth before washing hands, and urge attention to personal and health care.
- Follow the etiquette of sneezing and coughing (use a tissue and dispose it as soon as possible, use the elbow by bending the arm).
- Place signs at entrances to raise the awareness about COVID-19 symptoms and the instruction that must be followed in case of developing symptoms, such as calling the Ministry of Health through the number (937).
- Place a panel that includes a statement of violations method of reporting them.
- Establish communication channels f to report violations and work to avoid them.
- Train staff at inspection points on the use of Tawakkalna application.
- Assigns security guard to arrange the crowd.
- Assign protocol managers to ensure that established protocols issued by competent authorities are followed.
- Implement number of hypothetical experiments that simulate the shortage of human resources due to the Corona pandemic in all its sites, to check on business continuity in emergency cases, and to ensure that emergency plans are activated at each site. The facility should evaluate these experiences and hypotheses to ensure rapid response and reduce impact in real cases.
- Raise the level of monitoring at the establishments for network components and systems, and increase the licenses for dual identification to cover the high demand for remote work services.
- Issue travel permits for employees and contractors affiliated with the facility, in coordination with the Ministry of Energy and the Ministry of Interior, for those whose work requires this.