- Prevent employees at risk of infection (as per the definition attached in Appendix No. 1) from coming to work and oblige them to work remotely from home.
- Prevent anyone with a temperature of more than 38 degrees Celsius from entering the factory.
- Prohibit transporting potentially infected individuals with other passengers.
- Provide fabric masks or whatever covers the nose and mouth for all workers on site.
- Provide appropriate alcohol disinfectants.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces that are frequently touched, at least once a day.
- Disinfect parts of machinery that are frequently touched by workers (such as handles and touch screens) at least once a day.
- Ensure that there are no-touch waste bins and set a schedule for the continuous collection and disposal of waste.
- Encourage employees at the highest risk according to Appendix A to work remotely from home.
- Monitor entry and exit records to control entry to the work site.
- Establish timetables for the delivery of shipments, to ensure that there is no congestion at the delivery centers.
- Ensure that professional drivers or third-party drivers can only enter the shipping areas of the work site, and avoid coming in contact with the working staff.
- Professional drivers or third-party drivers must wear face masks at all times.
- Daily temperature checks when entering or leaving the residence.
- Increase the frequency of disinfection of shared surfaces [at least once a day]
- Prevent all unauthorized visitors from entering workers’ accommodation.
- Perform randomized and scheduled checkups to ensure compliance with protocols.
- If a confirmed case is registered among workers, the protocols approved by the Ministry of Health and the Saudi Center for Disease Protection and Control must be applied.
- Conduct mandatory health and safety training on COVID-19 for all employees
- Place informative panels at the entrances of factories that clarifies the safety and prevention practices and updates regarding Covid-19.
- Appoint protocol managers to ensure that established protocols issued by the competent authorities are followed.
- Announce new measures and changes to established protocols.
- Continuously train and remind of correct behaviors.
- Use social media, digital screens, text messages and other channels in several languages (such as: Arabic, English, Urdu, etc.) to raise awareness.