Environment and prevention:
- Workers and clients will no longer need to practice social distancing in all places (indoor and outdoor areas) in all activities and events.
- Wearing mask is not required in outdoor or indoor areas, but it is recommended to wear it indoors.
- Wearing mask while training is not required.
- It is recommended to disinfect of surfaces regularly every two hours, and disinfect of sport equipment after each use with disinfectants approved by the Saudi Food and Drug Authority and follow the instructions shown on the packages, with focusing on frequently touched places, such as door handles, dining tables, seat cushions, elevator buttons, etc.
- Ensure sufficient time between shifts to allow cleaning and disinfection of gymnasiums, fitness centers and equipment, and to reduce the congestion.
- Encourage athletes to shower in the gymnasium after training before going back to home.
Gyms and fitness center:
- It is recommended to use daily booking system to limit the number of members who can book and attend for specified periods, to ensure there is no crowding inside the facility.
- Fitness centers and gymnasiums must assign a supervisor to organize the members and prevent crowding.
- Disinfect sports equipment immediately after each use, and assign a trained employee for the disinfection process.
- It is recommended to prevent clothes and sports equipment that is shared amongst players such as goalkeeper gloves, training clothes, shoes. Ensure that players bring their own clothes.
- It is recommended to disinfect of all surfaces that can be disinfected such as non-grass playground, goalposts, basketball nets, used balls, tennis rackets in between games halves and after each match.
- Encourage players to use their own equipment such as tennis and squash rackets, golf clubs and others.
Awareness and implementation:
- Follow the etiquette of sneezing and coughing (use of paper tissue and dispose it immediately, use the elbow by bending the arm).
- It is recommended to distribute awareness messages regarding the virus and prevention methods through means of communication such as text messages and brochures with the importance of relying on official sources of information such as the Ministry of Health and the Public Health Authority.
- It is recommended to place educational posters inside fitness facilities that illustrate the correct way to wash hands with soap and water and disinfecting them with alcohol gel, as well as the importance of wearing protective equipment.
- It is recommended to place a panel that includes a statement of violations and methods of their reporting inside the facility.
- Refer to the protocols of mosque, training protocols, the audience return protocols.