Requirements for event organizers and visitors to apply precautionary measures when holding events:
- Organizers and visitors will no longer need to practice social distancing in all places (indoor and outdoor areas) in all activities and events.
- Wearing mask is not required in outdoor or indoor areas, but it is recommended to wear it indoors.
- It is recommended to organize the process of grouping the visitors such as allocating gates for entry and other gates for exit.
- It is recommended to have a good ventilation inside halls and other facilities with reducing the temperature.
- It is recommended to change the air conditioning filters and clean them periodically.
- Regular cleaning and disinfection of surfaces and facilities is recommended.
(please refer to (The Scientific Guidelines of Disinfection) in the Public Health Authority’s website).
Awareness and education:
- Rely on official sources to obtain information regarding COVID-19 such as Ministry of Health and Public Health Authority.
- Distribute the awareness brochures issued by the Ministry of Health and the Public Health Authority, about the following:
- Modes of disease transmission and prevention.
- Washing hands and avoiding touching the eyes, nose and mouth before washing hands, with paying attention to personal and health care.
- Follow the etiquette of sneezing and coughing (use a tissue and dispose it as soon as possible, use the elbow by bending the arm).
- Establish communication channels for those in charge of entertainment venues for breaching the requirements, reporting violations, and working to avoid them.
- Assign supervisors to ensure of the implementation of the precautionary measures.