Requirements for Delivery Carrier
- Wear a fabric face mask or cover the nose and mouth during the delivery process.
- Emphasize the sanitation of cars, the cleanliness of drivers, and their general appearance.
- Check (temperature) for all delivery carriers daily.
- Direct carriers to stop working if any symptoms appear.
- Washing hands or using sanitizers before, during, and after the process of picking up and delivering orders must be mandatory.
Requirements from the Food Establishment
- Tools used in the delivery process must be sterilized after each operation (bags used in the delivery, payment devices, and others).
- Separate and pack food items with different elements and characteristics.
- Offer drinks in cans instead of cups.
- Pack the order tightly and securely and place an adhesive sealing on it.
Requirements for Consumer Delivery
- Prevent handshakes when handing out orders.
- Urge customers to not accept the order if it is not sealed or appears to be open.
- Encourage electronic methods of payment and explain it to clients before completing the order
- The customer should dispose of the packaging bag in a healthy and safe manner immediately.