Prevention and reporting:
- Workers and customers will no longer need to practice social distancing in all places (indoor and outdoor areas) in all activities and events.
- Wearing mask is not required in outdoor or indoor areas, but it is recommended to wear it indoors.
- Holding meetings and events are allowed while adhering to their protocols.
Requirements regarding the bus station:
It is recommended to follow the next instructions:
- Bus stops must be included in the protocols, while adhering to the following precautionary measures:
- Provide hand sanitizers in closed stops.
- Disinfect of stations regularly.
- Only passengers with seat tickets are allowed to board the bus and prevent ticket purchases upon boarding.
- Encourage the use of electronic payment methods (such as: online, card and smartphone payment options).
- Use mechanisms to verify tickets without direct contact (such as: infrared or QR code scanners).
- Provide hand sanitizers and sanitary papers on counters and at entrances.
- Periodically, disinfect of embarkation and disembarkation points (ex: once a day).
- Allow the using of public areas at the stations (such as: lounges, and canteens) with following the protocols of restaurants and cafes.
- Disinfect of materials and rooms used in the stations periodically (such as: prayer rooms, ticketing machines, bus boarding counters, and waiting areas).
- Disinfect of toilets periodically and provide sanitary disposable seat covers.
- Use waste bins that work without touch.
Requirements regarding the buses:
- Use the front door for buses to get on the bus and the back door for getting off.
- Disinfect bus compartments and other places that people frequently touched (such as doors and handles) at the end of each trip, or if passenger causes spread of droplets (such as: sneezing, coughing without a muzzle or vomiting).
- It is recommended to prevent passengers from standing inside the bus.
- Distribute the awareness brochures issued by the Ministry of Health and the Public Health Authority, about the following:
- Methods of disease transmission and prevention.
- Washing hands and avoiding touching the eyes, nose and mouth before washing hands, with paying attention to personal and health care.
- Follow the etiquette of sneezing and coughing (use a tissue and dispose it as soon as possible, use the elbow by bending the arm).
- It is recommended to appoint protocol supervisors to ensure that the established protocols issued by the competent authorities are followed.
- It is recommended to conduct mandatory training about health and safety regarding COVID-19 for all employees and drivers.