- Workers and customers will no longer need to practice social distancing in all places (indoor and outdoor areas) in all activities and events.
- Wearing mask is not required in outdoor or indoor areas, but it is recommended to wear it indoors.
- Encourage online booking for ferries and cars.
- It is recommended to provide hand sanitizers and sanitary papers at the reception desks and at the entrances.
- Crew staff or passengers who show flu-like symptoms [fever and coughing, runny nose and sore throat] must adhere to the self-isolation.
While in the passenger lounge:
It is recommended to follow the next directions:
- Allow to open lounges, canteens and restaurants while adhering the restaurants protocols.
- Disinfect of shared materials at the arrival and departure terminals periodically and between different shifts (such as ticketing machines, reception desks, ferry rides, and waiting areas)
- Disinfect toilets at least once a day and provide sanitary disposable seat covers.
- Provide no-touch waste bins.
- It is recommended to appoint a director to ensure that the established protocols issued by the competent authorities are implemented.
- It is recommended to conduct mandatory health and safety training regarding COVID-19 for all ferry crew and staff.