- Workers will no longer need to practice social distancing in all places (indoor and outdoor areas) in all activities and events.
- Wearing mask is not required in outdoor or indoor areas, but it is recommended to wear it indoors.
- Ensure washing hands for at least 40 minutes with soap and water or using the sanitizers for at least 20 minutes regularly if there is no water and soap.
- Workers must follow the instructions regarding when, what and how to wear the personal protective equipment and the best way to remove them.
- In case there is a nursery at the workplace, it is required to adhere its protocols.
- Allow all incoming and outgoing regular and express mail and delivery shipments (while following the instructions of the Public Health Authority and local authorities)
- In case there are more than one entrances, designate one for entry and the other for exit.
- Continue the application of vehicle cleaning and disinfection practices [passenger compartment and shipping container after each work shift].
Delivery services and staff:
- Deliverymen must disinfect his hands before and after delivered each order [especially when delivering food].
Offices, shipments and warehouses:
- Encourage the receipt of shipments by delivering shipments to the customer’s address and limit receiving the shipments from offices and branches.
- Use timetables for shipments delivery to ensure that there is no congestion in the delivery centers.
- Follow the administrative protocols.
It is recommended to adhere the following:
- Ensure that the hand sanitizers contain at least 60-80% of alcohol and meet the requirements of the Saudi Food and Drug Authority.
- Clean and disinfect of toilets periodically, with ensuring a good ventilation and reducing the temperature inside them and keeping the record of the disinfection.
- Air filters for ventilation devices, especially air conditioners, must be changed or cleaned periodically.
- Provide adequate waste bins, and waste must be disposed of immediately.
- Disinfect surfaces and toilets periodically, with focusing on the frequently touched surfaces.
- Distribute the awareness brochures issued by the Ministry of Health and the Public Health Authority, about the following:
- Methods of disease transmission and prevention.
- Washing hands and avoiding touching the eyes, nose and mouth before washing hands, with paying attention to personal and health care.
- Follow the etiquette of sneezing and coughing (use a tissue and dispose it as soon as possible, use the elbow by bending the arm).
- Place a panel that includes a statement of violations method of reporting them.
- Establish communication channels f to report violations and work to avoid them.
- Assign protocol managers to ensure that established protocols issued by competent authorities are followed.
- Conduct mandatory health and safety training regarding COVID-19 for all employees.