Entering is limited to fully vaccinated individuals according to the health status in Tawakkalna application (Immune), except for the groups who are not obligated to take the vaccine as appears in Tawakkalna application.
- The health status in Tawakkalna is automatically verified by obliging visitors to scan the code that assigned for the automated health status verification permits before entering.
- Place that code at the entrances, with considering their spacing to ensure that there is no crowding.
- Assign employees at the entrances to ensure that visitors complete the process of scanning that code before entering.
- An exception is made for small shops in the retail sector.
- The working hours will be according to the regulations followed before COVID-19 pandemic unless directives are issued otherwise.
- Prevent customers who are not committed to wearing a mask or anything that covers the nose and mouth from entering.
- Use visible floor stickers to organize queues in crowded places to ensure physical distancing between customers (such as entrances, exits, elevators and toilets).
The absorptive capacity:
- Raise the capacity of shops, commercial centers, and malls to the maximum, and limit the entry to the fully vaccinated, including the employees (except for the groups who are not obligated to take the vaccine as appears in Tawakkalna application), with the obligation to wear a mask.
- Eating and drinking are not permitted except in the designated places for that.
- The facility management must prevent dealing with any violators of the precautionary measures (such as not wearing the mask properly or not practicing social distancing), and force him to go out from the facility.
- All employees must wear personal protective equipment (fabric masks or whatever covers the nose and mouth) at all times during work.
- Regarding employees at risk of infection, they must return to work after taking the required doses of the vaccine (according to the definition attached in Appendix No. 1).
- Use visible floor stickers to show physical distances between employees and customers in crowded workplaces (such as customer service offices).
- Open fitting rooms with the following requirements:
- The waiting area must be outside the fitting room with placing signs of social distance (one and a half meters).
- Monitor the fitting rooms to ensure there is no crowding and the customers obligated to the distance signs.
Store / Warehouse
- Encourage payment through electronic payment devices (such as online payment options, bank card and smart phones).
- Disinfect facilities and all surfaces frequently touched by employees and customers (such as cash counting machines, shelves, and toilets) at least once daily.
- Disinfect trolleys and shopping baskets after each use (if any).
- Ensure that hand sanitizers are placed in shared areas, toilets, and near frequently used doors for disinfection after each use.
- Dispose of materials that employees share (such as pens used to fill in worksheets, and shared devices such as drinking water devices, etc.).
- Use no-touch waste bins, and constantly dispose of wastes.
- Allow using parking lot without restrictions, and permit valet parking.
- Allow full access to the mall and its facilities, including sitting and dining areas, prayer areas, cinemas, and game halls, with the necessity to apply health protocols for each facility.
- Allow to open the restaurants and lounges, with the necessity to adhere to restaurant and cafe protocols.
- Allow opening of entertainment and game venues, including those designated for children, with the necessity to follow protocols for entertainment venues.
- Maintain the recommended social distancing of one and a half meters between customers and employees in crowded areas of the store at all times (such as entrances, exits, and customer service counters).
- Use floor paint for escalators to ensure using it by one person at a time (with a 6-stairs distance between people).
- It is allowed to use touching screens (such as information screens and Absher service devices and the like) by requiring the following:
- Place social distance signs near to touching devices to ensure that social distance of not less than one and a half meters is applied between individuals.
- Hand sanitizers and awareness signs explaining the importance of hand sanitizing should be placed besides the devices.
- Assign supervisor and security guard near devices with high crowding to organize people and prevent crowding.
- With the continuous screening and isolation procedures that occur according to the approved protocols, (Tawakkalna) application is used to ensure the employee’s health status concerning COVID-19 disease. If the employee’s status is positive or in contact with a positive case, all this will appear at the application, will not be allowed to enter the workplace.
- The employee can return to work after he completely recovers and checking that by updating his status in Tawakkalna application.
- Prepare isolation rooms in case of suspected COVID-19 infection.
- If a confirmed infection is registered among employees, the protocols approved by the Ministry of Health, and the Saudi Center for Disease Prevention and Control must be applied.
- Tawakkalna application is used according to the province emirate, to ensure a person’s (employees or visitors) health status concerning COVID-19 disease. If the person’s status is positive or in contact with a positive case, all this will appear at the application, will not be allowed to enter the workplace.
Awareness and Implementation of Regulations
- Place a panel at the entrance to the facility that includes a statement of violations.
- Designate a channel to receive opinions and feedback from customers and employees, to report breach of protocols, or to suggest any new ideas, such as e-mail, accounts on social media, or phone numbers.
- Educate customers and employees on adhering to updated safety instructions (such as: physical distancing, hand washing, and surface disinfection).
- Mechanism to prevent crowding at entrances and exists must be applied, including the following:
- Assign sufficient guards at malls’ gates to prevent crowding.
- Mall management must provide curved waiting lines at gates to ensure social distance and ban crowding and prevent anyone who violate the precautions measures.
- Allow people who have prepaid movie tickets to enter and go directly to the designated lounges, with applying the cinema protocols.
- Place signages at malls and commercial complex’s gates that show the capacity and the importance of social distance.
- Malls, commercial complexes and shops obligated to use Tawakklana application must provide the barcode sticker for Tawakklna at entrances and exits and ensure that every customer scans the barcode before entering and when leaving.
- Place social distance signs in the outdoor areas and at entrances to prevent crowding.