Customers and Workers:
- Customers and workers will no longer need to practice social distancing in all places (indoor and outdoor areas) in all activities and events.
- Wearing mask is not required in outdoor or indoor areas, but it is recommended to wear it indoors.
Store / Warehouse:
- Encourage payment through electronic payment devices (such as online payment options, bank card and smart phones).
- It is recommended to disinfect facilities, surfaces, toilets and shopping carts periodically.
- Disinfect trolleys and shopping cart after each use (if any).
- It is recommended to provide hand sanitizers in all facilities, toilets, and near frequently used doors.
- Use no-touch waste bins, and constantly dispose of wastes.
- Allow using parking lot without restrictions, and permit valet parking.
- Allow full access to the mall and its facilities, including sitting and dining areas, prayer areas, cinemas, and game halls, with the necessity to apply health protocols for each facility.
- Allow to open the restaurants and lounges, with the necessity to adhere to restaurant and cafe protocols.
- Allow opening of entertainment and game venues, including those designated for children, with the necessity to follow entertainment venues protocols.
- It is allowed to use touching screens (such as information screens and Absher service devices and the like) by requiring the following:
- It is recommended to place hand sanitizers and awareness signs explaining the importance of hand sanitizing besides the devices.
Awareness and regulations implementing:
- Distribute the awareness brochures issued by Ministry of Health and Public Health Authority, about the following:
- Modes of disease transmission and prevention.
- Washing hands and avoiding touching the eyes, nose and mouth before washing hands, with paying attention to personal and health care.
- Follow the etiquette of sneezing and coughing (use a tissue and dispose it as soon as possible, use the elbow by bending the arm).