- workers will no longer need to practice social distancing in all places (indoor and outdoor areas) in all activities and events.
- Wearing mask is not required in outdoor or indoor areas, but it is recommended to wear it indoors.
- Allow goods to be tested (for example testing food samples).
- Disinfect and clean refrigerators and containers used to deliver the goods, also the incoming shipments before storing them, unless this leads to their damage (such as: books, etc.) (during the quality check).
- Minimize employee hand handling of materials throughout the material storage journey (incoming materials, outgoing materials, and when arranging materials in the market).
- Covering exposed goods while in transit (such as packing food while in transit).
- It is recommended to place hand sanitizers in all facilities, toilets, and near frequently used doors.
- Encourage payment through electronic points of sale (i.e. online payment options, credit card and smart phone).
- Disinfect facilities, all surfaces, toilets, and shopping carts frequently.
- Use no-touch waste bins, and constantly dispose of wastes.
- It is recommended to avoid sharing tools (such as pens used to fill in working papers, and shared devices such as drinking water devices, etc.).
Awareness and Implementation:
- Place a panel that includes a statement of violations at the entrance to the facility.
- Distribute the awareness brochures issued by Ministry of Health and Public Health Authority, about the following:
- Methods of disease transmission and prevention.
- Washing hands and avoiding touching the eyes, nose and mouth before washing hands, with paying attention to personal and health care.
- Follow the etiquette of sneezing and coughing (use a tissue and dispose it as soon as possible, use the elbow by bending the arm).