- Checking temperature at entrances is not required.
- Employees will no longer need to practice social distancing in all places (indoor and outdoor areas) in all activities and events.
- Wearing mask is not required in outdoor or indoor areas, but it is recommended to wear it indoors.
- It is recommended to follow (The Scientific Guidelines of Disinfection) when cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces, facilities and toilets.
- It is allowed to use touching screens such as information screens and Absher service devices and the like.
- It is allowed to use the fingerprint device.
- Follow the transport sector protocols regarding employees transportation.
- Allow holding events, exhibitions and conferences and applying the protocols designated for this, with the need to coordinate with the competent authorities, if necessary.
- Apply restaurant protocols when eating with group.
- Allow nurseries and children’s hospitality centers inside the building and apply the designated protocols.
- Good ventilation inside the facilities is recommended.
- Regularly waste disposal.
- Rely on official sources to obtain information regarding COVID-19 such as Ministry of Health and Public Health Authority.
- Distribute the awareness brochures issued by the Ministry of Health and the Public Health Authority, about the following:
- Methods of disease transmission and prevention.
- Washing hands and avoiding touching the eyes, nose and mouth before washing hands, with paying attention to personal and health care.
- Follow the etiquette of sneezing and coughing (use a tissue and dispose it as soon as possible, use the elbow by bending the arm).