Entering is limited to fully vaccinated individuals according to the health status in Tawakkalna application (Immune), except for the groups who are not obligated to take the vaccine as appears in Tawakkalna application.
- The health status in Tawakkalna is automatically verified by obliging visitors to scan the code that assigned for the automated health status verification permits before entering.
- Place that code at the entrances, with considering their spacing to ensure that there is no crowding.
- Assign employees at the entrances to ensure that visitors complete the process of scanning that code before entering.
Prevention and the Environment:
- Checking the temperature is not required.
- Regarding employees at risk of infection, they must return to work after taking the required doses of the vaccine (according to the definition attached in Appendix No. 1).
- Follow social protocols and transportation sector protocols
- Allow holding events, exhibitions and conferences and applying the protocols designated for this, with the need to coordinate with the competent authorities, if necessary.
- Shaking hands are not allowed.
- Rearrange the offices and workstations to ensure the social distancing of one and a half meters between the employees.
- If there is more than one entrance, designate one for entry and the other for exit.
- Regularly clean and disinfect all public areas, frequently touched surfaces and tools, according to a clear schedule.
- Employees and visitors must wear masks all times except when eating or sitting in open areas.
- Apply restaurant protocols when eating with company in government facilities.
- Allocate an isolation room in the building
- Allow nurseries and children’s hospitality centers inside the building and apply their protocols.
- Disinfect public areas after each use.
- It is allowed to use touching screens (such as information screens and Absher service devices and the like) by requiring the following:
- Hand sanitizers and awareness signs explaining the importance of hand sanitizing should be placed besides the devices.
- Assign supervisor and security guard near devices with high crowding to organize people and prevent crowding.
- It is allowed to use the fingerprint device according to the following conditions:
- Place hand sanitizers beside the devices and oblige employees to disinfect of hands before and after use of the device.
- Place awareness signs to urge disinfection of hands and explaining the correct way to do so.
- Assign a supervisor to organize the employees, prevent crowding, and ensure all employees are wearing masks.
Tracking and Reporting:
- (Tawakkalna) application must be used to ensure the employee’s health status concerning COVID-19 disease. If the employee’s status is positive or in contact with a positive case, all this will appear in the application, will not be allowed to enter the workplace.
- The employee can return to work after he completely recovers and checking that by updating the status in Tawakkalna application.
- Inform the concerned authorities in case the temperature of one of the employees is higher than 38 degrees Celsius and send the employee to a health care facility.
- In case of a positive case of Covid-19 infected, 937 should be contacted, and the contact isolation details should be left to the Ministry of Health and its protocols.
- In case of employee was in contact with a positive case at home or at the workplace, the following are required:
- Employees who are not fully vaccinated or those showing symptoms of COVID-19 are required to isolate themselves and do the PCR.
- Employees who are fully vaccinated and were in contact with positive case must monitor the symptoms and not required to isolate themselves, also, they are not required to do the PCR unless they show symptoms.
- For more details, please refer to the protocols for dealing with suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the workplace.
Awareness and implementation of regulations
- Place clear signs at entrances and public areas explaining the preventive protocols for employees, including standing areas.
- Designate a channel to receive opinions and feedback from employees, to report a protocol violation or to suggest new ideas, such as: email, social media accounts, or a phone number.