Entering is limited to fully vaccinated individuals according to the health status in Tawakkalna application (Immune), except for the groups who are not obligated to take the vaccine as appears in Tawakkalna application.
- The health status in Tawakkalna is automatically verified by obliging visitors to scan the code that assigned for the automated health status verification permits before entering.
- Place that code at the entrances, with considering their spacing to ensure that there is no crowding.
- Assign employees at the entrances to ensure that visitors complete the process of scanning that code before entering.
Prevention and entertainment:
- Social distancing is not required, and the full capacity is allowed to use.
- Entering is limited to fully vaccinated individuals according to the health status in Tawakkalna application (Immune), except for the groups who are not obligated to take the vaccine as appears in Tawakkalna application, with adherence to wearing masks.
- Ensure that work supplies such as hand soap and disinfectants are available in the toilets and at sinks. Ensure the availability of disinfectants (chlorine – alcohol disinfectant), use them according to the recommended method and ratios, and keep cleaning materials in a safe place.
- Follow-up on the strict commitment to routinely disinfect environmental surfaces with disinfectants approved by the Ministry of Health, and to ensure the periodical disinfection of toilets, with a focus on places where there is a high potential for contact, such as door handles, dining tables, seat cushions, elevator switches, etc.
- Follow-up to ensure good ventilation in all rooms and gathering places. It is preferable to use natural ventilation.
- Employees who are dealing with suspected or confirmed cases must use safety and protection tools, replace the masks and gloves if they become wet, as well as not use them more than once, with emphasis on providing personal protection supplies.
- It is allowed to hold social activities, meetings, events, and trips including eating inside lounges and an open buffet with adherence to following restaurant and café protocols and entertainment events protocols.
- (Tawakkalna) application must be used to ensure the employee’s health status concerning COVID-19 disease, and if the employee’s status is positive or in contact with a positive case, all this will appear in the application, will not be allowed to enter.
- The employee can return to work after he completely recovers and checking that by updating the status in Tawakkalna application.
- Monitor cases that have respiratory symptoms and are suspected of being infected with Covid-19 according to the approved protocol and refer them immediately to the hospital, specify their data and contact numbers. Follow up on referring suspected or confirmed cases to Ministry of Health hospitals according to Ministry of Health directions.
- Cooperate with the Ministry of Health in the process of monitoring and following up the cases who came in contact with a confirmed case and apply quarantine procedures on them according to the guidelines of health isolation.
- The Infection Control Committee at the center will monitor the updates on the guidelines of infectious diseases and circulate them to health and administrative staff. The committee is obliged to report any infectious disease according to policies followed in the infectious disease reporting system.
- If a confirmed case is registered among workers, the following must be done:
- Ensure that there is no source of infection by examining and isolating other workers and residents who came in contact with the confirmed case.
- Cooperate with the Ministry of Health in the process of monitoring the cases in contact with the confirmed case, so that epidemiological investigation and quarantine procedures are applied to them in accordance with procedures followed by the public health team.
- If there is housing for workers, isolation room should be equipped for suspected cases, until they are contacted by the competent authorities. (Please review the Health Requirements Guide for Workers’ Accommodations to combat Covid-19 disease)
- Prevent anyone with flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, runny nose, sore throat) from coming to work or entering the workplace until the symptoms disappear according to the physician’s report.
- Ensure that the educational content conforms to what is published on the Ministry of Health or Weqaya websites.
- Raise awareness through official websites, gathering areas, and halls via posters and educational brochures in the spoken language. Urge workers and service providers working in personal care and health care to wash their hands and follow coughing and sneezing etiquette.
- Educate workers about preventive procedures from respiratory diseases, theoretically and practically, and urge workers to follow them.
- Health departments in the social shelter must fight rumors and misinformation, and urge workers to refer to the aforementioned approved sources of information.
- Educate health staff about reporting mechanisms and how to deal with beneficiaries and workers suffering from respiratory symptoms.
- Promote the culture of using alcohol-based hand sanitizer during working hours in a correct manner among workers. Distribute sterilizers and place them in visible places as well as in gathering areas and work areas. Ensure the availability of hand soap in toilets, gathering areas and in working places.
- Communication channels for food service providers should be established to report any breach of requirements and to avoid them.
- Educate workers to report any respiratory symptoms or high temperature in themselves or among the beneficiaries, and to inform the medical department. The medical department must report any infectious disease according to policies followed in the infectious disease reporting system.