- Checking temperature at entrances is not required.
- It is allowed to hold events, exhibitions and conferences while adhering to the their protocols and coordinate with the competent authorities.
- Prevent shaking
- Employees will no longer need to practice social distancing in all places (indoor and outdoor areas) in all activities and events.
- Wearing mask is not required in outdoor or indoor areas, but it is recommended to wear it indoors.
- Restaurants and cafes inside the facilities should follow restaurants and cafes protocols.
- Facility must apply the mosque protocols regarding health requirements for prayer areas.
- Hotels must apply the social protocol regarding the application of health requirements for wedding and event halls.
- Hotels must apply gym protocols regarding the reopening of the gym inside the hotel.
- Allow the massage, Moroccan bath services and the sauna while adhering to designated protocols.
- It is recommended to follow (The Scientific Guidelines of Disinfection) when cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces, facilities and toilets.
- It is allowed to use touching screens such as information screens and the like.
- Ensure good ventilation inside the facility.
- Regularly waste disposal.
- Rely on official sources to obtain information regarding COVID-19 such as Ministry of Health and Public Health Authority.
- Distribute the awareness brochures issued by the Ministry of Health and the Public Health Authority, about the following:
- Methods of disease transmission and prevention.
- Washing hands and avoiding touching the eyes, nose and mouth before washing hands, with paying attention to personal and health care.
- Follow the etiquette of sneezing and coughing (use a tissue and dispose it as soon as possible, use the elbow by bending the arm).
- Appoint supervisors to ensure that the requirements and instructions are followed.