- Employees and customers will no longer need to practice social distancing in all places (indoor and outdoor areas) in all activities and events.
- Wearing mask is not required in outdoor or indoor areas, but it is recommended to wear it indoors.
- Use electronic tickets to embark on the train.
- Encourage the use of electronic payment methods (such as online, card and smartphone payment options).
At the station:
- It is recommended to follow the requirements below:
- All luggage and cargo must be disinfected prior to every trip (such as using steam disinfection device or disinfection spray).
- Regularly disinfect materials and surfaces that are frequently shared by people in the station (such as handles, elevators, screens, ticket machines, employee desks, train boarding counters etc.).
- Disinfect the toilets periodically.
- Use no-touch waste bins.
Awareness and regulations implementing:
- It is recommended to appoint protocol supervisors to ensure that established protocols issued by competent authorities are followed
- It is recommended to conduct mandatory training on health and safety regarding COVID-19 for all employees.
- Train’s schedule and the expected busy times must be available online to avoid overcrowding.
- Direct staff and passengers to sanitize their hands before and after using trains.
- Use digital channels (such as social media , phone applications, text messages, digital billboards) and other channels (such as placing posters on trains and at stations), to raise awareness among employees and passengers about Covid-19, in alignment to Ministry of Health’s guidelines.