- Checking temperature at entrances is not required.
- Workers and attendees will no longer need to practice social distancing in all places (indoor and outdoor areas) in all activities and events.
- Wearing mask is not required in outdoor or indoor areas, but it is recommended to wear it indoors.
- It is recommended for female workers in the reception area to disinfect their hands with an approved alcohol disinfectant when dealing with attendees’ personal items.
- It is recommended to follow (The Scientific Guidelines of Disinfection) when cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces, facilities and toilets.
- It is allowed to use touching screens and devices.
- Apply restaurant protocols regarding serving food and drinks.
- Halls in hotels and apartments must apply all the procedures of the protocols for tourism accommodations.
- Halls located in the chalets must apply protocols of entertainment places.
- Hair and beauty services are allowed inside wedding halls while adhering to the beauty salon protocols.
- Ensure good ventilation inside the facility.
- Rely on official sources to obtain information regarding COVID-19 such as Ministry of Health and Public Health Authority.
- Distribute the awareness brochures issued by the Ministry of Health and the Public Health Authority, about the following:
- Modes of disease transmission and prevention.
- Washing hands and avoiding touching the eyes, nose and mouth before washing hands, with paying attention to personal and health care.
- Follow the etiquette of sneezing and coughing (use a tissue and dispose it as soon as possible, use the elbow by bending the arm).
- Wearing face mask indoors is recommended.